Workers’ Hearing Protection
Employees identified as being exposed to high noise levels should have their hearing evaluated with a comprehensive audiometric screening programme. Proper and effective hearing protection should be provided where appropriate, warning signs should be posted, and educate / train all concerned.
Hearing Healthcare supplies and highly recommends the use of individually moulded hearing protection:
- Individually moulded to fit each person’s ears giving superior performance
- Special filter to allow speech to be heard in moderate noise levels
- Hygienic, non-allergenic soft silicone material providing maximum comfort
- Excellent protection from high noise levels
- More cost-effective than disposable plugs
- Can also be worn underneath ear muffs, helmets or eye protection.
- Available in a choice of high-viz colours, with neck cord, metal ball.
Custom soft silicone ear plug for all environments with patented filters allowing increased speech perception in noisy environments.
Contact us for more details